After a lot of thinking, I decided to stop procrastinating and start writing some of my experiences. So, here I am........

All Posts

Monday, September 15, 2008

Great work Neeraj Pandey

We went for a team party today. Before going to party, we were thinking, where to go, what to do. Vivek, one of my teammates, suggested to watch movie "A Wednesday".   When I heard "A Wednesday", image of movie "Sunday" came to my mind and I said NO!!  immidiatly without even thinking that name doesn't matter --"Sunday" is the worst movie I have seen in last 1 year. Then, Vivek told us about the star-cast of the movie. Naseeruddin Shah and Anupam Kher are there in in movie. So, we decided to watch "A Wednesday".

Great work Neeraj Pandey, Naseeruddin Shah and Anupam Kher. Movie is really striking, great concept and great performances. One more thing that I liked about the movie is, songs were not there. Whenever I watch a hindi movie in theatre, I always wish that I had remote and I could skip songs.

The only thing that I didn't like about the movie is background music. Background music was too loud and not so good to be that much loud.

Anyways, the movie was one of the rare and great hindi movies. Keep it up Bollywood.

Thanks Vivek for suggesting such an spectacular movie.

No comments: